Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Some news about progress

It's less than 5 weeks until the leaving day and yesterday I finally got the work permit to the post. The Canadian Embassy in Finland doesn't have anything to do with those so I had to send it to Stockholm, Sweden. In the Embassy's web site it said that it takes 2 to 5 weeks to get the work permit so I'm a bit late-ish. I'm trusting God that he'll take care of it if it's his will that I go. The papers on the application should be ok, I checked them maybe 5 times before closing the envelope.

At school everything's going well. I've done 2 "vocational skills demonstrations" this and last week so I'm very hopefull that I'll gett all of them done before the due date. The biggest issue at the moment is my final project which is really hard to begin. I have all the stuff I need to do write and do it, but still it feels impossible. I have maybe 3 weeks to do it and I'm sure I will get it done once I start.

Mean while I'm really excited about leaving! I never imagined I could but now that it's getting so close I can barely stay put. Next week I will buy the flight tickets and then it's finally "real". Can't wait... :)

2 comments:

  1. I didnt know you're going to Canada! That's awesome!! where in Canada are you going to and how long will you stay there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)

    I'm going to London, it's about 200 km from Toronto. I'll be staying there 5 and half weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete