Friday, April 27, 2012

Hellou!

I'm tired, but happy. Today is only a Thursday but tomorrow we are leaving for Toronto so I'm not going to work. Yesterday we went do do the survey I wrote about earlier. It went excellent, no thanks to me :D It also went fast which wasn't thanks to me either. But it was beautiful weather, the sun was shining and I actually thought I got sun burn on my face, but maybe not, I still can't say. My face was just so red when we got back that I thought so even though I use sun protection daily. Here's two photos I took yesterday at the place we went, first there's the beautiful trees (I love beautiful things!) and the second is the road we surveyed (or we didn't exactly survey the road itself but parts of the plots along the road).

Oon melko väsynyt mutta samalla ihan onnellinen. Tänään on vasta torstai, mutta huomenna mennään Torontoon, joten ei tarvitse mennä töihin. Eilen käytiin tekemässä se mittaushomma, josta kirjotin aiemmin ja se meni hienosti. Kiitokset siitä ei kuulu mulle, eikä myöskään siitä, että se meni nopeesti. Sää oli upee ja aurinko paisto. Luulin, että poltin naamani, mutta ehkä sitä ei kuitenkaan tapahtunut, en osaa sanoa. Se vaan oli niin punanen kun tultiin takasin, että ajattelin niin tapahtuneen. Käytän kuitenkin aurinkosuojallista voidetta joka päivä, joten ajatus palamisesta tuntu vähän hassulta. Tässä on kaks kuvaa, jotka otin eilen siellä mittauspaikassa. Ensin on kuva ihanista puista (rakastan kaikkee tollasta kaunista) ja toinen on se katu, joka mitattiin, tai oikeestaan mitattiin sen varrella olevia tontteja.


In Toronto we are going to see the Science Center (http://www.ontariosciencecentre.ca/) and I bet it'll be interesting! Have to remember to take my camera or I'll be sad. On Saturday we are going to go to the Niagara Falls (http://www.niagarafallstourism.com/) straight from Toronto where we are planning to spend the night. It's not going to be nice and warm but definitely beautiful :)

Torontossa ollaan menossa sellaseen "Tiedekeskukseen" ja uskon sen olevan erittäin mielenkiintoista! Täytyy muistaa ottaa kamera messiin.. Lauantaina jatketaan Torontosta (vietetään yö siellä) Niagaran putouksille. Siellä on varmasti upeeta ja kaunista muttei varmastikkaan lämmintä, koska on luvattu jotain +6 astetta :/

No comments:

Post a Comment